NEW LIFE FAST TRACK EARNINGS PROGRAM

COME WHERE THE INCOME IS AND WATCH YOUR NETWORK GROW INTO A RIVER OF BLESSING

Sunday, July 26, 2009

AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER

AN INVITATION TO A REAL INCOME OPPORTUNITY

In really depressive economic times like these, many of us are looking for genuine “honest-to-goodness” opportunities. We are approached with all kinds of great schemes by well-meaning friends and we wonder how we should make informed choices.

At such a juncture, I would like you to give me a chance to share with you something that I am personally convinced is a distinctly different opportunity. I have been with New Life for a good number of years and the products have blessed me and my family significantly with health and wholeness. It is a 17 year company tried and tested to the core and it has a range of products that most ordinary people would already be using.

The testimonies of health, healing and wholeness are many and varied and it is on such an established platform that I am writing to ask you to come in with me as a Partner to earn great rewards on New Life's new Fast track Earning platform. It is a really great earnings program so relevant to us at such trying times. It will be a great blessing for you and I hope you will give me the chance to come and share this opportunity with you.

What can you lose? – just a little of your time, perhaps. What can you gain? Much, if you find it to be really the powerful earning vehicle as I have represented here. Kindly accord me a small part of your schedule to talk about this channel of blessing for you and your family.

SOMETIMES THE DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY COMES TO US WITHOUT OUR AWARENESS AND WE MAY NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE WITH US THAT IT IS THERE. THIS MAY BE JUST ONE SUCH OPPORTUNITY. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE TO BE HEARD.

1 comment:

  1. The world we live in is truly fast-paced! Unless we keep abreast with the many changes, we will surely be left behind. It would be like a tortoise inching its way in a 6 lane highway during peak hours!!!
    We must first be aware of what we need but sadly missing, before we can come to a dawning reality that we need to rise up and seize that very opportunity. Only then will we have a chance to catch up with the world and avoid a tragic end of being left so far behind that we can no longer catch up.
    I am so thankful for your blog and mostly for your sharing of a not-to-be-missed opportunity that is knocking on my door!
    Please tell me more.

    Forever grateful,
    Feni.

    ReplyDelete